Monday, December 27, 2010

Re-couping from Christmas

I haven't had much time to sit down and do anything lately, but I will eventually write up a post about my ABSOLUTELY AMAZING Disney Mom's Panel experience. The 2011 class goes live on January 1st, so my mugshot and video will be on www.disneyworldmoms.com very soon. I'm a little excited for that, except I haven't seen my head shot yet. I'm not too worried about it though, it's the fun and experience of the Mom's Panel I'm after.

Lots going on in January...4 day Disney trip to help out with the Unofficial Guide Research Trip and also our 5 day Norwegian Cruise Line no-baby cruise! I'm really excited to just relax with my husband and explore a new cruise line. (I'm sure it won't compare to Disney Cruise Line, hehe)

How was your Christmas? Mine was fantastic. My mom gave me this creative cupcake book, so I'm excited to try out some of those ideas. Be on the lookout for some pictures coming up...if I can find the time. There's always time to bake and decorate, right? Just need to get the kitchen cleaned up of all the Christmas stuff and I'll be good to go

No comments:

Post a Comment