Monday, December 19, 2011

For my baby girl

It's not hard to see that this year has brought me many blessings. I served on the 2011 Disney Moms Panel and am extremely excited to be returning next year, but most of all, I have a beautiful baby girl. Even though she doesn't let me sleep more than a couple hours at a time, I am so proud to call her my daughter. At almost four months old, she's showing her sweet-natured personality with her vibrant smiles and adorable little giggles.



She certainly is a Daddy's girl as he seems to be the only one to calm her down when she's really fussy. Her face lights up when he comes home.



She is in love with her big brother. She watches him intently when he's zipping past her playing one of the games he's made up. She loves to give him hugs and kisses all the time. I can't wait until she is old enough to keep up with him!



She completes my perfect family of four and I couldn't be happier to have her in my life. I love you, Ava!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I lived closer to spend more time with you and your beautiful little girl! Love your entire family! Merry Christmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete