Friday, June 15, 2012

Craft Corner: Quick & Easy Father's Day Gift

Need a last minute idea for a Father's Day present?  I found this adorable craft from nothing but country Mine is more basic than hers as I didn't have card stock or thick matching ribbon around the house, so I used what I had.

What you will need:


Frappacinio bottle or Snapple bottle or whatever bottle you have at the house.  Peel off the outer stickers and wash the inside.
Craft paper in your color choice (I used orange)
Printer for the "We love you to PIECES!" label.  Printed from nothing but country.
Glue
Reese's Pieces candy, enough to fill the bottle
Ribbon optional

I cut out a rectangular band of orange construction paper and glued it around the bottle.  I then glued the label on top on the front of the bottle.  You can cut the label out in any shape you want.  


Add the candy to the bottle.


Tie a ribbon around the neck of the bottle and you're all set!

My husband is going to love this!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Dad is going to LOVE that! -Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea Leslie! I was thinking of doing something similar for the end of year gift for my daughter's teacher cause who doesn't love candy :-)

    Suz

    ReplyDelete