Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Get well soon!

This house is less than healthy today. Runny noses all around. I must say, it is nice to spend a day at home. I'm usually out the door before 10am everyday headed towards a playdate. There are errands I could run, but I'm putting them off.

I drove up to Lake Buena Vista with the BFF and Neil yesterday to do a little outlet shopping. It's usually hit or miss at the Character Outlet store, but I picked up a few really cute shirts for my ever expanding Mickey Mouse shirt collection. I think I have more shirts with Mickey on them then not. Is it strange for an almost 30 year old to wear Mickey Mouse shirts everyday? I think not! Also picked up some Christmas presents, so it was a successful trip. Even stopped at Downtown Disney briefly to run through World of Disney. No trip to Orlando is complete without stopping at Downtown Disney.

24 days!!! I am officially starting a countdown to the Mom's Panel training, however, I know this will probably stress me out even more. Who doesn't love a countdown? The training is from December 10-14th. I wonder if Disney will give us the itinerary early or when we get there. I'm very anxious to see what we will be doing, but it might be more fun to find out when we get there. Who knows!

The 14th happens to be my 3rd wedding anniversary, so my husband will be meeting me that day and we will spend the following 3 days celebrating at Disney...the place where it all began! We should start a tradition of taking a picture of just the two of us in Italy at Epcot where we were married. Now I want to break out the photo album!

4 comments:

  1. 6:39am? Jesus, you are a Mommy.... HAHA. That would be a cute tradition, same spot every year. PS I need to go to downtown Disney before Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PPS - no it's not weird for an ALMOST 3o something to wear Mickey shirts...as long as Im allowed to wear my Spiderman, Iron Man, and Harry Potter shirts. :) Oh dang I just realized I dont have any HP shirts that fit me anymore?!?!?! What am I going to wear on Sunday to see it!?

    PPPS We never got icecream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm never up before 7am. I had to fix the time zone. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAAHA I was wondering why Neil was up so dang early

    ReplyDelete